uma casaum sol nascentecomo isso é humanoessa ruínaesse mistériosem redenção da jogatinaa mãe e o blue jeanso pai e o jogoas consequências das escolhasquando as coisas dão erradoo perfume que ficaa tentaçãoa traiçãocomo isso é humano
o coração esfrianada parece beme aparece a palavrasimplesmas separadosnenhum sacrifícioé preciso sair da prisãodas lágrimasdo ciúmeisso é tão humano
a mudança da luz do solquer a luz do luarreflexos luminosos da vidaenchem nossos olhosapesar da agitação das pessoasda tristezaquero voltarpara meu velho caminhoisso é tão humanopor favor, isso é tão humano
leve-me de volta
ah, esse garajão dançante
o ano é 1989
Elton John - Sacrifice
It's a human sign
When things go wrong
When the scent of her lingers
And temptation's strong
Into the boundary
Of each married man
Sweet deceit comes callin'
And negativity lands
Cold, cold heart
Hardened by you
Some things lookin' better, baby
Just passin' through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Mutual misunderstanding
After the fact
Sensitivity builds a prison
In the final act
We lose direction
No stone unturned
No tears to damn you
When jealously burns
Cold, cold heart
Hardened by you
Some things lookin' better, baby
Just passin' through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Cold, cold heart
Hardened by you
Some things lookin' better, baby
Just passin' through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
No sacrifice at all
No sacrifice at all
... escrita por John e Bernie Taupin
The Animals - The House of the Rising Sun
There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God, I know I'm one
My mother was a tailor
She sewed my new blue jeans
My father was a gamblin' man
Down in New Orleans
Now the only thing a gambler needs
Is a suitcase and a trunk
And the only time he'll be satisfied
Is when he's all drunk
Oh, mother, tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun
Well, I got one foot on the platform
The other foot on the train
I'm goin' back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain
Well, there is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God, I know I'm one
Garajão 05: Everything I Own / Born to be alive / Walk of life
Garajão 06: Never Be The Same / Arthur's Theme / Sailling
O Mistério da Casa do Sol Nascente
Bob Dylan - House of the Risin' Sun
It's a human sign
When things go wrong
When the scent of her lingers
And temptation's strong
Into the boundary
Of each married man
Sweet deceit comes callin'
And negativity lands
Cold, cold heart
Hardened by you
Some things lookin' better, baby
Just passin' through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Mutual misunderstanding
After the fact
Sensitivity builds a prison
In the final act
We lose direction
No stone unturned
No tears to damn you
When jealously burns
Cold, cold heart
Hardened by you
Some things lookin' better, baby
Just passin' through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
Cold, cold heart
Hardened by you
Some things lookin' better, baby
Just passin' through
And it's no sacrifice
Just a simple word
It's two hearts living
In two separate worlds
But it's no sacrifice
No sacrifice
It's no sacrifice at all
No sacrifice at all
No sacrifice at all
... escrita por John e Bernie Taupin
o ano é 1969
The Marmalade - Reflections of my life
The changing of sunlight to moonlight
Reflections of my life
Oh, how they fill my eyes
The greetings of people in trouble
Reflections of my life
Oh, how they fill my mind
All my sorrow, sad tomorrow
Take me back to my own home
All my crying (all my crying)
Feel I'm dying, dying
Take me back to my own home
I'm changing, arranging
I'm changing
I'm changing everything
Ah, everything around me
The world is a bad place
A bad place
A terrible place to live
Oh, but I don't wanna die
All my sorrow
Sad tomorrow
Take me back to my own home
All my crying (all my crying)
Feel I'm dying, dying
Take me back to my own home
(Oh I'm going home)
All my sorrow
Sad tomorrow
Take me back to my own home
All my crying (all my crying)
Feel I'm dying, dying
Take me back to my own home
scrita pelo guitarrista principal Junior Campbell e pelo vocalista Dean Ford (creditado ao seu nome de nascimento, Thomas McAleese)
o ano é 1964
There is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God, I know I'm one
My mother was a tailor
She sewed my new blue jeans
My father was a gamblin' man
Down in New Orleans
Now the only thing a gambler needs
Is a suitcase and a trunk
And the only time he'll be satisfied
Is when he's all drunk
Oh, mother, tell your children
Not to do what I have done
Spend your lives in sin and misery
In the House of the Rising Sun
Well, I got one foot on the platform
The other foot on the train
I'm goin' back to New Orleans
To wear that ball and chain
Well, there is a house in New Orleans
They call the Rising Sun
And it's been the ruin of many a poor boy
And God, I know I'm one
_______________
Garajão 01: Alone again / Ben / Soley Soley
Garajão 02: One Day In Your Life / Dance, Little Lady Dance / More Than A Woman
Garajão 03: Não se esqueça de mim / Os seus botões / Café da manhã
Garajão 04: Daddy Cool / Ma Baker / Sunny
Garajão 07: Sacrifice / Reflections of my life / The House of the Rising Sun /
Bob Dylan - House of the Risin' Sun
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário